Since my very childhood I loved art and lived surrounded by it – from the age of seven I played the violin at children’s music school, later I finished children’s art school. When I came of age, I chose fine arts – I entered a university, a faculty of art, where I had been studying and creating for five years.
Though after finishing studies I took a different path, the art has always been near me and inspired me in all life situations.
Life has turned out in such a way that I had to deal with a serious illness and overcome it. Looking at life after this difficult period made me realize that I want to create, that I simply cannot live without creating anymore… And so this will to create, to paint, to express the feelings and dreams of 20 years, has realized itself – „flew on the wings of birds“…
I have always admired birds, especially crane birds – their interrelationship, eloquent moves and dances that express their love and joy. When you look at crane birds it seems like they have a soul close to human, that they feel, love, rejoice and grieve as we do, and know what loyalty, friendship and honour mean...
Each of my paintings conveys an inner melody, tell it’s own story, sends a message to everyone, it just has to be felt, heard. Then the birds, which became the ambassadors of my soul and feelings, will find the way to other's hearts and maybe let them feel, hear their own dream and let it stretch out the wings, revive and fly…
- 19891994 Faculty of Arts at Siauliai University, Lithuania (Master‘s degree in Fine Arts was obtained in 1994);
- 19982001 Lithuanian Law University in Vilnius (Master‘s degree in Law was obtained in 2001).
- 2018.09.21 – 2018.12.07 „Flight“,
The Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania;
- 2019.04.18 – 2019.05.08 „Storylines of spring“, Art gallery „Parko galerija“, Kaunas, Lithuania;
- 2019.08.12 – 2019.10.11„The spells of reflections“, Ezerelis cultural center, Kaunas district, Lithuania.
2018, 2019 I participated with my paintings in charity art auctions, organized by Lions's club international in Klaipeda, Lithuania.